Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Why did it take us so long...


Welcome all! I thought this might be the best way to reach everyone and not overload you with 50,000 pictures.

We have finally created a blog...only 20 centuries past all of you tech savvy kids out there! I want to send thanks to the people who made this possible. Khoa and Desi thanks for showing an old school gal how it's done. We love how creative and inspiring your blog has been (for those who have seen Khoa and Desi's genius work...please bring our blog bar lower...lower...a little lower).


Here are the family stats:
Nathan -Still loves golf and all things UNC
Michelle-Can't believe she got suckered into ordering the golf channel. Oh and Yoga obsessed.
Adysen -Lover of horses, movies, soccer, golf, dance and always being outside or just plain busy
Hadley- She is a scorpio...need I say more. She loves to dress in pretty dresses (mostly tutu's) and her smile is still infectious
Pele -Still grouchy old dog who loves licking Adysen
Cota -still on a diet...poor Cota
Rocky -the bearded dragon -what...that's right we have a bearded dragon who is spastic...fits right in.
KageArooni -she is liven large...after undergrad missing school something fierce -starts grad school in Jan.

2 comments:

The Le Unit said...

Awesome blog! Just love that we are able to keep up with ya'll. Imagine if the whole world had blogs!
All the Best,
The Le's

Unknown said...

wtf.. Rocky made it and I didn't. Well I'm not doing family dishes.