Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lacrosse Fest 2009

Nana the above pic is for you


The Nickols Christmas Card Pose


Stacie this one goes out to you...ahhhhhh
We are the champions.........of the world!
Tucker is that thing heavy?


That's one serious coach
Victory dog pile
Tucker & Garrett on the field for the last time







I am very interested in this game...do not bother me
Garrett getting set-up for take off
Congratulations Coppell High!

They took home state this weekend in what seemed like a slaughter (this being my first game I don't claim to know much) – sorry opposing teams but they killed you! Our very own Tucker # 33 Senior and Garrett # 22 Freshman were Rockstars –ok so I am biased. We had so much fun watching the boys play and the girls were amazing. Could we be over the hump! I love me some Lacrosse that is for SURE.

No comments: