Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy High School Ending Tucker

"Mama Uncle Rusty said I can have this...where should we pack it?" with most serious Adysen face!
I have to say Nathan and I were shocked when Hadley did not finish all of her cake...thats right I said did NOT. I *NEVER* thought we would witness the day that Hadley said she didn't want anymore CAKE!


She finally gave in and fell asleep at the graduation.
From funny face to sleepy little girl.
Mom check this face out and take a picture!
Cheese...Ball

We all went to cheer Tucker on as he graduated from Coppell High School! What a day...funniest moment was when Tucker was not allowed in because he was wearing sneakers instead of dress shoes...thank gosh for Garrett as he sprinted out of the car to change shoes with Tucker oh and had to give him his tie too! Oh that Tucker! and Happy Anniversary to us - 9 years!

No comments: