Monday, June 1, 2009

Nana's House

I think we actually wore them out...who knew that was possible?
...faster...faster whoa not that fast!


Nana broke out Nathan's old radio flyer and the girls were in heaven! They had so much fun pulling each other and having Nathan and I pull. Although I think our long arms were not meant for that short handle.


Nana's backyard is so beautiful...and our OSU lil guy makes sure to watch over it!




I'm not sure I know why Nana's house means watering the roses in our undies but it has become a tradition. We had so much fun getting to spend some time with Nana. We took walks, watered the roses, ate the *BEST* pizza at Hideaway...did I mention it is the yummiest most scrumptious pizza EVER! The girls just had so much fun! This is what being a kid is all about.

No comments: