I swear I did not go and sneak more cake...I am just sitting here nicely!
Don't throw any of the food away I will eat it!
Were not tired we swear...plus whose gonna eat all these pears.
I don't want the wedding to be over I was just warming up my dance moves!
When a girl has an underwear situation she can NOT be bothered with going to the bathroom to take care of it...especially when it is a 911!
Hadley being her charming and alluring self...watch out Charlie this scorpio has special powers.
These 2 hogged the dance floor...I guess is was there wedding :)
"The Grankids"
Hot Flower Garrett - like taking candy from a toddler...
Hope you arms can hold up you will only do this a few billion times!
Thank you Uncle Rusty for the millions of twirls - but you can't streamline this process it only works one at a time!
Authentic Hadley.
So bloody cute!
Odd man out...are you really that tall or are they that short?Nana you did well with these 3!
Grandad & JoAnn photo op.
Hadley showing me the program doubles as a fan - that Mattie thinks of everything!
Haldey making sure her dress does not get dirty.
Walking down to the pond to take group pictures.
"I DO"
What angels as they walk down the aisle and carefully place the flowers.
We love our Nana!
Adysen at her adorable best before I torture her with sitting and being on her best bridal luncheon behavior!
Edith, Susan & Nana look fabulous as we prepare for a yummy bridal luncheon.
The wedding was gorgeous...but as all weddings go there were some hectic moments...like when the curlers got stuck in Hadley's hair. I am not talking a little stuck - shaving her head to get them out popped into the brain...ahhhhhh! Thank you for the wonderful hair lady for getting them OUT without having to cut a single hair on her beautiful head!
No comments:
Post a Comment