Go Gus Gus go!
Load em up it's tree cuttin time!

Thank heavens we finally found one...I'm over IT...love KJ
Don't worry guys I got this!

Here Frosty you put my hello kitty ornament on the tree I will help you.
Complete Focus!
We all headed out to the tree farm after Turkey day. We looked at what KJ said to be a million trees before we cut the perfect 2009 Christmas Tree. When we got home we had scrumptious apple cider to warm up. After several attempts were made by various people (we won't name names) Drew was able to get the Star perfectly on top of the tree. Lights were strung and the girls got to decorating with complete focus. Nothing better than having my family together to kick off the holidays. Thank you EVERYONE - the tree looks AMAZING! Now on to the outside...
No comments:
Post a Comment