Sunday, January 3, 2010

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for your amazing hospitality!!!!!!!!!!! We had such an amazing time in High Rolls, NM. Grandma's food was comforting and yummy - just what the Dr. ordered. Mike and Heather braved the 11 hour drive with us. A car trip with friends makes it that much sweeter! The girls were in heaven. To say they enjoyed the snow would be an understatement. I never thought I was going to get Adysen back inside. Hadley who typically only wants to be outside for small amounts of time was almost impossible to get her inside -bribing with chocolate still wins. The air was crisp and clean and my lungs were so very grateful for the mountain air. Uncle David and Aunt Martha were incredible. Martha helped the girls build Frosty and then headed to the toy room for hours - juicing their imaginations. When Martha was off duty Grandma stepped in. We visited Claire and Robert - they spoiled the girls with endless treats and fun. the SNOW oh the SNOW...so cleansing, so beautiful so heartwarming. We headed down the mountain for New Year's Eve with the Cruces gang. Ummmm did someone say pot luck from the best chefs I have the privilege of being related to!!!!!!! I'm talking rolled tacos, queso, salsa - the sugar treats were divine. My stomach was about to explode but I didn't let that stop me. Aunt Bebe, Liza, Jenny and cousins kept the fun non-stop. It reminded me how lucky I was to have grown up with people and who live life to the fullest minus the firework throwing (you know who you are). A special shout out to Aunt Jenny - if I could bottle her energy and creative child spirit I would be a billionaire. The next morning with a heavy heart we packed up. While we loaded the car Aunt Liza, Josh and Gabe played with the girls -wrestling, running, pretend fighting, screaming and SO much laughing!!!!! Thank you Aunt Liza for opening up your home and giving all of us so much love and laughter in such a small amount of time. We had an amazing adventure!!!!! Thank you to all that made it so FANTASTIC!!!!!!! We love and miss you guys!
The Tinguely Residence...Fun Fun FunOperation Frosty...
Check this out...


Quinn are you bundled!
I can do it too!

Yellow proof snow eating at its finest!


This is the yummiest snow EVER...I just hope it wasn't yellow Gretel!


Grandpa participating in some relaxing reading by the fire...so if we do this we DON't have to take a nap RIGHT?

I'm going to rock this snow!


Hadley on Daddy's back sliding down the homemade sledding run -Score we hit the tree.






If my calculations are correct I look just like Grandma June!!!!!!


Happy 2010 song - hit it Hadley

Brownies!!!!!!

Aunt Jenny is sOOOO much fun...Sparklers baby

On our drive home we whitnessed such an amazing site of the moon. It was HUGE and orange and gorgeous. Obvisouly this does not even scratch the image that we were so fortunate to see. I mean it was mesmerizing. Just what you need on such a long and torturous drive home!


1 comment:

boopers said...

Love the pics, girl! Looks like you guys had a blast.