Ads started taking piano lessons from an amazing pianist Felcity in January. She had her very first performance on March 17th where she showcased 3 songs. She played so well (of course I am biased)! All of the other amazing performers were so sweet as they showered her with compliments and encouragement. We are beeming with pride! Only regret is I couldn't take pictures and I still do not own a video camera.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Ads First Musicale
Ads started taking piano lessons from an amazing pianist Felcity in January. She had her very first performance on March 17th where she showcased 3 songs. She played so well (of course I am biased)! All of the other amazing performers were so sweet as they showered her with compliments and encouragement. We are beeming with pride! Only regret is I couldn't take pictures and I still do not own a video camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay felicity!! and yay addison!! xo
Post a Comment