ur first stop is the Tinguely palace in NM! Where you pick fruit from the trees and you run free! Where hiking and fresh air ocurr just by walking outside. Home cooked meals and dirty kids. Sleeping with the windows open and an endless smile on your face...
| Picking Apricots |
| Resting during our Hike Next stop Las Cruces, NM but only for a quick pick-up lunch as we are trying to get to Tania asap!!!! |
| We made it in the park and Hadley is already exhausted just from the walk to the park! |
| The castle the castle! |
| Adysen and Fayte pose but my iphone camera was not fast enough to catch Fayte's pose. |
| Waiting in line for the Mr. Toad's Wild Adventure |
| Smiles |
| Dumbo was a huge favorite for all |
| Hadley ran to her favorite Ariel so she could get her to autograph her book. |
| Belle was a bit stiff. |
| Jasmine made up for it...I think she had her eyes on Hudson...who wouldn't. |
| Yes I am silly and no I do not want this to be my one purchase! It's not pretty enough. |
| Getting ready to ride the train.woohoo |
Unfortunately I only had my iphone on me as I forgot the camera! Then my phone died...Aunti Desi captured most of the day which I hope she posts. All in all we had a blast...my favorite was "It's a Small World" ride.
Next stop after getting lost...Aunti Tania's Pad...
| We are showered and exhausted so Ads is reading us a book! |
OUCH...Baby Brooklyn is on her way...
| Daddy waits for B while catching a snooze |
| Brooklyn this is daddy come out come out wherever you are... |
Brooklyn was 7 pounds 2 ounces and 20 inches long.
Mommy can we please go to the BEACH!!!
| Drew and Ads are crazy we will watch from here. Hudson love the boardies! |
| On the lookout for sea shells |
| Sun bathing on Mommy |
One of my favorite places was well the beach rocked and the weather was SUPER FANTASTIC but this ecofriendly shopping center. We ate the yummiest food and bought a few fun ecofriendly items!!!!
| Ads pushes all the kiddos on the hammock before our brilliant lunch. |
| I loved these stairs! |
| Time to get back on the road... |

No comments:
Post a Comment