Saturday, November 27, 2010

We Thank You!!! Love the norchaleben Gang...

This was not a typical Turkey Day for us...YAY! We had an eclectic day of Thanks filled with family and friends.  Again, I am caught without a camera so pictures are...well...ummmm...non existent.  So I will have to borrow.  Can someone send me some pics please!!!! Here, in the Norris house, we like to combine a string of names to make one family name.  Ie) benorris meaning bennett and norris.  So on this day it was a norchaleben family gathering.  You would be able to put faces with names if again I had taken pictures...ooops scoops!  The kids made there own turkey place cards and ran wild. The adults cooked, wined, played scrabble, napped, and watched, in my opinion, way too much football! Side note, I could not get the pictures in the right order...sorry!
Turkey Name Plate Project (picture courtesy of chacha memory stick!)
Mr. Turkey maker himself (Mrs. Turkey is behind the camera!)
The paparazzi (sp) trying to get a shot of the feast - note I am not apart of that crew :(.
Niko excited for said feast

STOLEN PICTURE (made possible from Le blog) This my friend is the FEAST.  A Chacha style Turkey, a Le venison display, famous Nana potatoes, Nate dog green beans, Bennett chimi's, and some healthy pumpkin pie only enjoyed by Dalia!  Thank you Dalia for not spitting my horrible rendition of pumpkin pie out...you rock!









OSU football...OK...so this was technically not on TG day but its all I got!

Aggie awaiting her Turkey!


After turkey lounging!

Stolen pic of Fayte and Hadley eating the FEAST.

Hudson getting together his FEAST game plan...homeboy did not get up once as he savored each bite!

No comments: