Monday, December 27, 2010

Nuevo Mexico

Our annual New Mexico trip with an Australian twist.  ROAD TRIP!!! We packed the 2 cars and set off for the snow.  Only when we got to NM there was no snow...Boo.  Paul & Sally were troopers as they rode with us leaving Andrew, KJ, Hayley and Mitch in gus gus (the prius).  I learned a great deal about traveling with B1.  1. Brush up on your history as Nathan and I were not well equipped to answering questions about our own country (embarrassing how little we knew). 2. Packing a potty in the car is brilliant, however when you find a spot to place said potty make sure it is not in a sticker infested grassland. 3. Don't leave the food in the other car as 2 growing boys will eat ALL food leaving you with nothing :). We landed at my grandparents house with sore backs and aching legs - when you drive with Nathan there are no breaks hence potty in grasslands. We filled this trip with white sands, skiing, apple barn, games and a whole lot of whip cream -Mitch leave some for the rest of us buddy!


White Sands...GangstA style


That is no velour jLo I swear!





Meeting of the minds B1 & B2

First shUv off of the day...slow going as the sand was wet.





I can't make it up the hill...no worries Mitch was on a bicep quest.





Nice dog!









No comments: