"Bushel and a Peck" 2009 Dance Recital
No cameras were allowed at the actual recital...this is the rehersal shot.
Leah and Adysen
The space was cramped and not all of the girls had arrived yet - I tried to get a group shot before they hit the stage.

Kaitlyn, Jesika, Adysen, Leah, Lindsey, Lillian, Chloe, Jessamine, Addy & Claire.
We were missing Sharanya & Miranda :(

Chloe, Lindsey, Kaitlyn & Jesika

Nerves hit before the performance...so patient!

Addy & Jesika

Leah, Adysen & Miranda

Claire & Lillian

Jessamine & Kaitlyn

Claire & Adysen

Claire, Kaitlyn & Adysen

Congrats! You killed it!

The girls did so amazing! I had the pleasure of being a back stage mom with Jenny - I took advantage of getting to use my camera before the girls hit the stage. I tried to get everyone and posted multiple pictures in case someone was closing there eyes. The girls really did a fabulous job and were so calm. Ladies you rocked it!
No comments:
Post a Comment