I begin this 4th of July story with the very 1st slushy.

Come on ride the train woo woo hey Ride it...

Nothing like the great outdoors, a blanket and some good ole fashion American fun!

Daddy can I please have more sugar...that is why I am so sweet...

Looks like daddy said No.

I love eating Auntie
KJ's jewelry...
something about it says
yummeee
Slushy # 498...
Fayte you are the best sharer
EvER!

I
wonna play in the bubbles...guys
don't forget me...

When its this hot the only thing to do is get wet!

or play with the bubble machine...

hurry Andrew I don't want to miss any of the fun...
ummmm...slushy machine please send over 400
slushies asap.
Hollywood glam American style

Are you sure the fireworks are coming...

I can stay awake for them I swear...
We had the best 4th! The Le Unit came for a visit and we held the town of Lakeway hostage with our groovy moves and fabUlous American inspired style (thanks Auntie Des for all the loot!).
No comments:
Post a Comment